As a client of MC Wealth Management you will receive Financial Planning advice and be able to implement your plan recommendations with us, be it investing or insurance. Of course, financial advice can come from a variety of sources and take many forms. Your accountant may give tax advice or your friends and loved ones may offer ideas. So how do you assess these fragments of information and advice with respect to your financial goals?
A sound Financial Plan provides the context for all your financial decisions. The total Financial Planning process consists of:
- analysing your current financial situation;
- identifying your financial and lifestyle goals;
- identifying your financial problems;
- drafting a written plan with recommendations and alternative solutions;
- implementing a strategy to ensure that you achieve your goals; and
- reviewing your plan periodically.
Attaining Financial Security
Your financial planner will help you meet one of life’s major challenges: attaining financial security. Financial advice helps individuals achieve their life goals through wise management of their financial resources. Whether you wish to plan for your retirement, finance a new home or pay off an existing mortgage or save for your children’s education, an MC Wealth Management financial advisor will show you the way. Furthermore, effective financial advice will help you and your family plan for the financial perils of illness, disability and death.
Do You Need a Financial Planner? Consider the following questions:
- Do you lack the time to research all of your financial options?
- Do you have to reconcile conflicting advice from several sources?
- Are you uncertain as to how to invest your savings?
- Do you believe that you are paying too much in taxes?
- Are you concerned about your family’s future security?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you could benefit from the assistance of a financial planner.
Why work with MC Wealth Management?
- MC Wealth Management provides you with personal financial reviews by planners who are competent, ethical and objective.
- MC Wealth Management planners are not required to sell proprietary products, so they are free to recommend the best solutions to your financial needs.
- MC Wealth Management planners have access to Canada’s leading mutual fund and insurance providers through Investia Financial Services Inc. and National Financial Insurance Agency Inc.
- MC Wealth Management planners take the time to become well acquainted with you and your family. Our solutions are not one-size-fits-all: they are customized to fit your particular financial needs.
MC Wealth Management provides you with personal financial planning by financial planners who are competent, ethical and objective.