Is Your Financial Plan Up-To-Date?
“…an effective financial plan will give you and your family protection against the financial perils of illness, disability and death.”
In Times of Transition
The only constant in life is change. When your life moves in a new direction, it is wise to seek the advice of a financial planner.
If you are newly married, recently graduated, starting your own business or beginning your first job, it may be the right time for your first financial plan.
Then, as your circumstances evolve, it is appropriate to review and revise that plan. A new baby, a family inheritance, a job promotion or job loss, the divorce or loss of a spouse – any of these passages may call for a financial planning review.
Your Financial Plan
Of course, financial advice can come from a variety of sources and take many forms. Your accountant may give tax advice, and friends and loved ones may also offer ideas. So how do you assess these fragments of information and advice against your financial goals?
A sound financial plan provides the context for all your financial decisions. The total financial planning process consists of:
- analysing your current financial situation;
- identifying your financial and lifestyle goals;
- identifying your financial problems;
- drafting a written plan with recommendations and alternative solutions;
- implementing a strategy to ensure that you achieve your goals; and
- reviewing your plan periodically.
Attaining Financial Security
Your financial advisor will help you meet one of life’s major challenges: attaining financial security.
Financial advice helps individuals achieve their life goals through wise management of their financial resources. Whether you wish to finance a new home or pay off an existing mortgage, save for your children’s education or plan for your retirement, a financial advisor will show you the way.
Furthermore, effective financial advice will help you and your family plan for the financial perils of illness, disability and death.
Do You Need a Financial Advisor?
Consider the following questions:
- Do you lack the time to research all of your financial options?
- Do you have to reconcile conflicting advice from several sources?
- Are you uncertain as to how to invest your savings?
- Do you believe that you are paying too much in taxes?
- Are you concerned about your family’s future security?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you could benefit from the assistance of a financial advisor.
Why work with MC Wealth Management?
- MC Wealth Management provides you with personal financial reviews by advisors who are competent, ethical and objective.
- MC Wealth Management advisors are not required to sell proprietary products, so they are free to recommend the best solutions to your financial needs.
- MC Wealth Management advisors have access to Canada’s leading mutual fund and insurance providers through Investia Financial Services Inc. and National Financial Insurance Agency Inc.
- MC Wealth Management advisors take the time to become well acquainted with you and your family. Our solutions are not one-size-fits-all: they are customized to fit your particular financial needs.
“…MC Wealth Management Whitby provides you with personal financial planning by financial advisors who are competent, ethical and objective.”